To request a quote for aluminum, bronze, or iron castings please supply the following information. This information is necessary to expedite the quotation process and to allow for accurate pricing:
- If tooling exists, provide tool description.
- Estimated weight, or actual weight if casting already exist.
- Sample casting, if any exist.
- Blueprints, standard or metric are acceptable.
- Willingness of your company to allow for design changes?
- Alloy specifications.
- Heat treat specifications.
- Estimated annual quantities.
- Release quantities.
Also include any value added operations such as painting, galvanizing, machining, etc., that are to be supplied. (If machining is required, we must have a machining print). Any specifications not shown on the drawing (engineering specs., painting specs., etc.) must be sent along with the request for quotation.
Travis Pattern & Foundry can receive your print(s) via E-Mail, Fax, UPS, FEDEX or by U.S. Mail.
To Fax RFQ/Prints, send requests to: (509) 467-6465
To E-Mail RFQ/Prints, send requests to the appropriate address:
Travis Pattern & Foundry
1413 E. Hawthorne Road
Spokane, WA 99218-3100